A surrogacy journey, jointly documented by Surrogate and Intended Mother.

Saturday 16 March 2013

Teamie pictures

As promised, here are some photos of the last few weeks. Hopefully it creates a snapshot of how joyful Teamie Time is. The bottom lot were a huge amount of fun to do, and involved lots of paint & fun. Was completely Niki's idea, not sure she thought through how painty she'd get though..!
At the baby show excitedly clutching a little outfit chosen  by my mum.

The teamies arrive! Cuddles rock.

Very smiley girls partying - Niki and me with my sisters Abby & Lucy.

Glam friends.
Getting cuddles from Jack & Beth

I love how protective and caring these two are towards "Emily & Adam's baby"

Cheese Teamcake's handprints lovingly placed on bump
My favourite photo of all.
Complete team shot thanks to the timer on Steve's camera!

Another one of my favourites - Adam & I making our handprints.


No comments:

Post a Comment